Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rise of the sick!

A month..thats what has passed by since I have been bed-ridden..well not literally!! After the situation required that I be airlifted out of Delhi to Ranchi for treatment (ya, it happens in the reverse at times) I have been hospitalized twice..in between the two occasions I got so over-smart with my lifestyle that it necessitated the 2nd occasion..and now I am down with Pitth-Dosh and consuming two cups of jungli amla ras daily!! So, this is all I had to go through before a suggestion ( thank u '1/cot V') made me realise that there are better ways to kill time than watching TV and sleeping (and no, FB is not about killing time)...so here I am..unleashing myself on the blogging world...so Barney..move over!!

Now, that was a rash statement knowing my history of one post blogs whose access codes are long forgotten..but never hurts to try.. :)

Having said all that, the jungli amla really is wild..its given me new zest and battles viral hepatitis (sounds more glamorous than jaundice)....like a warrior philosopher...ok, maybe thats going a bit too far but hell it sure works...

I tell you, its time to go back to the vedas and the upanishads...something really is hidden in there..i sure wish there were English translations available..the mysteries of the ancients would be brought to light....ok, i better stop about it now!

Anyways, ayurveda and a lot of free time have given to the Rise of the Sick (in true star wars tradition)...


Watch this space for more..


Cheers


Rajini fact of the day: Rajinikanth did in fact, build Rome in a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment