Friday, October 29, 2010

Losers, Pakistan and "Two States"

I say, what's with the movies nowadays...why the hell did Kate Hudson lose against the practitioners of black magic in "The Skeleton Key"...and why did Clive Owen and Julia Roberts get duped in "Duplicity"...

Has the concept of the protagonists winning gone from the movies...the dude in the "Into the wild" dies..etc etc..I mean when a guy's sick he needs positive stuff..not watch the heroes lose..don't these guys know anything??

My brother just asked me to watch the South Africa v. Pakistan game..the reason being that Younis Khan is back!! I didn't even notice that he was gone..such is the state of the game in Pak..this is so unlike the years when  I knew even a debutant in Pak cricket..these people have done the sport a great dishonor!

Speaking of Pak cricket, Sania Mirza aka Sania Malik was in town with Shoaib Malik...the bugger offended me so much I can't tell you! He said that he felt like home in Ranchi!! IS RANCHI AS BAD AS PAKISTAN??

If the politicians don't pull up their socks and do something about it then they never will!!

To sign off, am currently multitasking as a Hindi teacher..yes ME!! A madrasi friend of mine who's a living example of the "Two States" is getting married to another friend of mine..this one a gujju!!  :-D

So to bridge the language barrier the poor girl has to learn hindi..and so am coaching her..freakin funny! I don't even remember the last time I typed this much hindi!!

By the way, why isn't the gujju learning Tamil?? Why does only the poor girl have to learn Hindi?? Think about it... (i can feel the gujju friend growling at me)!!

Cheers


Rajnikant doesn't wear a watch, HE decides what time it is..

2 comments:

  1. Anshul:

    1. the madrasi girl is actually a telugu, yes u north indian, thr is a difference!
    2. the gujju boy is a UPite and the gujju boy actually does sing a few tamil songs on request!

    get the facts right boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear blogger...
    Is it True that Sania and Shoaib came to Ranchi?Or U just made it up..?

    ReplyDelete